Bride Wants Badge - Medkum

Read our reviews in  

Toronto Photo Booth Company has Unique & Luxury Photo Booth Rentals. Contact us today to book your photo booth rental for your special event.

About Us

We are John and Nicole Douglas Husband/Wife team. Our photo booth company was born in 2015. While John was off work, he was trying to figure out our next move, we had thought of getting into the photo booth biz before so this was a good time to do so. Like Photography, there is a surge of new companies everywhere, we knew we needed to be different. My handy dandy brother and his staff built us our first booth (The Vintage Booth) and soon after we ordered an LED Inflatable booth. Our dream booth was a VW Bus, we had waited for the right bus to come along. We were so lucky to find out first bus (Dougie) in February 2016, we booked our first gig with her in May, we were still running around chasing delivery trucks the day of her debut. We have fell in love with what we call "photoboothing" We bring the fun to events and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Toronto Photo Booth Rental Company is a Mobile photo booth including 3 VW Photo busses and unique photo booth rentals for your Corporate, Wedding & Event needs.


What is included with a rental?

The bus, unlimited sessions in the booth, one booth attendant, high-quality props, 2x6 printed photo strips, gold sequin background, and more.

How far do we travel?
Currently we will drive 50km from M6P2K8. For events outside this range, please contact us for a quote.

When do you setup for an event?
We will be all set 1 hour prior to rental time.  So we will be in position with props in an open vintage suitcase ready to go!

Can photo strips/props/backdrop be made custom for my event?
Absolutely!  Photo strips can be custom designed at no additional cost with names, date, logo, hashtag, etc.  You let us know what you want on there!  We can also create custom props that match your event type/style at $15 per prop, and custom backdrops can be made, please contact us for a quote.

What kind of electrical requirements do you need?
All of our booths and busses require access to a standard electrical outlet for power.  We come with a extension cord.

What kind of space and access do you need?
The bus needs bout 15 x 15 of flat, drivable space.  Inside parties are no problem!  We just need an 8 ft x 8 ft entrance (and approval from your venue). Our other booths require 8 ft x 8 ft up to 10 ft x 10 ft

I want to book!  What do I do next?
Let us know the date, time and location of your event and we'll send you a proposal.  Sign the proposal with a 25% deposit and the desired booth will be reserved for you!  The remaining 75% is due 30 days prior to your event date.

Can I book the bus to be used in a photo/video shoot?
You bet!  We’d love for you to use one of our busses in a shoot.  We really enjoy collaborating with other businesses, photographers, and bloggers!  Please see our Pricing for rates.

Toronto Photo Booth Photo booth toronto GTA Photo Booth VW bus Toronto Toronto Photo Bus photo bus toronto photobus photo bus fotobus VW Bus Wedding Photos The Long Weekend Bus Toronto VW Bus Rental VW the photo booth bus #torontophotobus VW bus cheap photo booth photo booth hire the photo bus booth foto booth vintage photo booth inflatable photo booth hip mobile photo booth mobile photo booth toronto portable photo booth wedding photo booth photo booth activations photo booth corporate functions cheap photo booth toronto vw photo bus White vw photo booth blue vw photo booth red vw photo booth green vw photo booth boho photo booth rustic photo booth hippie bus